FI Comprehensive Car Insurance. 12-month Allianz Global Assistance Roadside Assistance at no extra cost offer
Terms and Conditions
- This Offer commences at 12:00 am AEST on 1 October 2014 until it's withdrawn (“Offer Period”). The Offer is provided by Allianz Australia Insurance Limited (AFS Licence No: 234708, ABN 15 000 122 850) of Level 12, 2 Market Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000 (“Allianz”).
- Participation in this Offer is available only on the terms and conditions set out below..
- This Offer is only available from participating financial institution agents, available from allianz.com.au/RSAparticipants.
- Participation in the Offer is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over who during the Offer Period purchase a new Comprehensive Car Insurance Policy (“Insurance Policy”) from the participating financial institution agents, available from allianz.com.au/RSAparticipants Eligible Customer.
Renewals of existing policies are not eligible. If the Eligible Customer has more than one vehicle, this Offer only applies to each vehicle which is covered under the Eligible Customer’s new Insurance Policy and each vehicle which is listed on the certificate of insurance for the Insurance Policy. No other vehicles owned by the Eligible Customer are eligible. Employees of Allianz and their immediate families associated with this Offer are not eligible to participate in the Offer.
- Each Eligible Customer who purchases an Insurance Policy in accordance with Clause 4 will be provided with a twelve (12) month membership to the Allianz Global Assistance Roadside Assistance Standard Plan (“Membership”). The Membership is provided by AGA Assistance Australia Pty Ltd ABN 52 097 227 117 trading as Allianz Global Assistance (“Allianz Global Assistance”). For full terms and conditions of the Membership, please ask your participating financial institution agent (allianz.com.au/RSAparticipants) or at roadsideonline.com.au
- Activation of the Membership is dependent upon and takes place upon receipt in full of the yearly premium for the Insurance Policy or receipt of the first instalment premium if paying by instalments. If the Eligible Customer does not pay their premium (or the first instalment of premium if paying by instalment) within 30 days of entering into their new Insurance Policy, they will not be eligible for Membership. The Insurance Policy must be in force, and must not have been cancelled or terminated, when requesting Membership.
- The Membership is allocated to the vehicle(s) listed on the Insurance Policy. The Membership is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. The Eligible Customer will be sent details of their Membership by Allianz Global Assistance within six (6) weeks of the payment for the Insurance Policy (and notification of this to Allianz Global Assistance by Allianz), to the Eligible Customer’s address within Australia as provided by the Eligible Customer to Allianz at the time of purchasing the Insurance Policy. Neither Allianz nor the participating financial institution agent (allianz.com.au/RSAparticipants) takes responsibility for late, lost or misdirected mail.
- To the extent permitted by the law Allianz reserves the right to cancel the Eligible Customer’s Membership if the policy is cancelled either mid-term or during the cooling-off period. Terms and conditions of the Offer are subject to change without prior notice.
- Allianz reserves the right to verify the validity of each claim for assistance under the Membership. Further, any contact details provided incorrectly over the telephone may be deemed by Allianz to invalidate any request for assistance under the Membership.
- By accepting this Offer, unless otherwise advised by the Eligible Customer, each Eligible Customer consents to the retention and use of his/her information from the participating financial institution agent (allianz.com.au/RSAparticipants) Allianz and Allianz Global Assistance for the purpose of providing and administering the roadside assistance services. Uses may include future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference or payment or other compensation to the participant or distribution of marketing materials for goods or services in the banking industry from the participating financial institution agent (allianz.com.au/RSAparticipants)or from companies in which the participating financial institution agent (allianz.com.au/RSAparticipants) holds shares. From time to time the participating financial institution agent (allianz.com.au/RSAparticipant) may send the Eligible Customer information or offers on other products, which may be relevant and of interest to the Eligible Customer. If the Eligible Customer does not wish to receive this information or offers, they should call the participating financial institution agent (allianz.com.au/RSAparticipant). Allianz and Allianz Global Assistance value their customers’ privacy. Any personal information given is handled in accordance with their privacy policies. Details regarding these privacy policies are available on their respective websites and in the membership terms and conditions.
- In arranging insurance, the participating financial institution agent (allianz.com.au/RSAparticipants) acts as an agent of the insurer Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL No 234708. Policy terms, conditions, limits and exclusions apply. We do not provide any advice based on any consideration of your objectives, financial situations or needs. Before making a decision about insurance, please consider the Product Disclosure Statement available from the participating financial institution agent (allianz.com.au/RSAparticipants). If you purchase insurance we receive commission which is a percentage of premium. Ask us for more information before we provide you with services.
Privacy | Security | Disclaimer