The cost of your insurance is called a 'premium'. Your premium will depend on a number of factors, and can change each year when you renew your policy. Your premium for each period of insurance will be shown on your policy schedule.
There are several factors that determine how your premium is calculated, including your risk profile, such as:
- Where your caravan or trailer is parked when you’re not using it
- The type of caravan or trailer you’re insuring
- The amount and type of cover you require
- Your claims history
- The likelihood of a claim being made on your policy
- Any discounts that may apply
- Any compulsory government charges such as Stamp Duty and GST
- Any other charges we tell you of
- Any optional covers you choose
Call us on 13 1000 to find out the cost of insuring your caravan or trailer through Allianz.