How to notify us
We require the following two documents:
- A certified copy of the Grant of Letters of Administration or Grant of Probate
- A certified copy of the Executor/Administrator photo identification
If you don’t have these documents, you can send us:
- A certified copy of the death certificate
- A certified copy of the will, if one was left
- A certified copy of your photo identification
- A letter from a solicitor stating:
a. you’re the Executor appointed under the will and a Grant of Probate is not being sought,
b. you’re the next of kin and would have been appointed as Administrator should a Grant of Letters of Administration been made but one is not being sought.
We may also require other documents in addition to the above.
Why you need to let us know
- Cancel or replace the policy or policies
- Request changes to the policy or policies
- Make or extend payments
- Make a claim, or continue to progress an existing one
- Request a copy of the Certificate of Insurance
We're here to help
Give us a call, or send us a message
Follow us on
Any advice here does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs. Terms, conditions, limits and exclusions apply. Before making a decision about this insurance, consider the relevant for this insurance are available on this website. We do not provide any form of advice if you call us to enquire about or purchase a product.
Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFS Licence No. 234708 is the insurer of any general insurance products offered, and Allianz Australia Life Insurance Limited ABN 27 076 033 782 AFS Licence No. 296559 is the insurer of any life insurance products offered. Each entity is responsible for any statements and representations made about its products, on this website.