NSW WC - Manage a Policy

Update or renew your policy

From 30 April 2017, existing NSW workers compensation policies will be transitioned to icare workers insurance. icare will make direct contact with employers approximately 21 days prior to their renewal date to provide all the information they will need in order to renew their policy.

Allianz will continue to process wage adjustments for policies written prior to 30 April 2017.

For more information, please contact us on 1300 130 664.