The cost of your insurance is called a ‘premium’. Your premium will depend on a number of factors, and can change each year when you renew your policy. Your premium for each period of insurance will be shown on your policy schedule.
There are a number of factors that determine how your Contents insurance premium is calculated, including:
- Your risk profile. We work this out using a number factors such as:
- where you live
- the type of property you’re insuring
- the amount and type of cover you require
- any other people also insured under the policy
- the relevant claims history of the people being insured
- the likelihood of a claim being made on your policy.
- Any discounts that may apply.
- Any compulsory government charges such as Stamp Duty and GST.
- Fire Services Levy if they apply to the State or Territory where your home is located.
- Any other charges we tell you of.
- The excess you choose.
To find out the cost of your Renters insurance through Allianz, get a quick Renters insurance quote today!