Home Insurance Claims

Make a Claim

Claims as easy as 1, 2, 3If you need to make a claim on your home insurance, you can choose between completing an online home insurance claims form or calling 13 10 13 to speak to one of our friendly consultants.

How to make a claim

  • Have as much detail as possible, including the date, where the damage occurred, and the people and property involved
  • Fill out our online home claim form or call 13 10 13
  • Quick processing of claims will get you back on track in no time

Glass claim?

No forms to complete, just have your policy number ready and you can call O'Brien Glass on 1800 557 055.
Book a glass repair in one phone call to O'Brien Glass.

Claims submitted in less than 10 minutes

Online, any time

The fastest, easiest way is via our online claim form. You can submit your home insurance claim notification 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, whenever it suits you. Once we receive it, one of our friendly claims consultants will contact you as soon as possible.

  • Secure form
  • No phone queues
  • Immediate confirmation number for your reference

The details we need

You'll find that completing your online claim form is quicker if you have these details at hand before you start:

  • Your policy information
  • Information about the incident, such as the date, where the damage occurred, etc.
  • Details about the loss or damage you are claiming for
  • Information about any other people, vehicles or property involved

Disaster support

If you're an Allianz customer and you've been affected by a disaster we’re available to help you, 24 hours a day.

We have a 24-hour hotline available on 13 10 13 should you wish to lodge a claim. Overnight, you can only lodge a claim or request a call back from one of our consultants

Every claim is important to us, and so is your time, so if your claim is for less severe damage, use our online claim form to submit your motor claim or property claim.

You’ll still receive Allianz's great customer service, but you'll avoid phone queues, and you'll be allowing those who've been hardest hit to receive urgent assistance.

So call 13 10 13 or use our online motor claims form or property claims form, anytime, day or night.

Dispute resolution process

Allianz strives to resolve disputes as amicably and as quickly as possible.

Find out more about our internal complaints procedure and the external disputes resolution scheme we subscribe to.

Frequently Asked Questions

  • Take precautions to prevent further loss, damage or liability.
  • Contact the police as soon as possible to report any theft or attempted theft, or damage caused by intentional acts, riots or vehicle impact.
  • Notify us of your claim online, or call our claims department on 13 10 13 and one of our friendly consultants will take you through thehome insurance claimsprocess.
When we agree to replace a home or contents item, we may assist you to organise the quotes and replacement possessions.
Documents such as purchase receipts, credit card statements and owner’s handbooks will help. When you speak to a claims consultant, they’ll let you know what you need to provide to help us process your home insuranceclaim.
We organise the quotes and replacement of your possessions and do most of the leg work for you.
  • Notify us of your claim onlineas soon as possible, or call our claims department on 13 10 13 and one of our friendly consultants will take you through the claims process.
  • Try to get names and addresses of witnesses, if there are any.
  • Don’t make any admissions of liability and don’t attempt to settle any claim made against you.

Next Steps