CTP - SA Driver Information

For accidents occurring on or before 30 June 2016

Do I need to report the accident?

If you are the driver/rider or owner of a vehicle that has been involved in a motor vehicle accident and someone was injured as a result of that accident then you are required to notify Allianz that the accident has occurred.

It is also a requirement that where someone was injured as a result of a motor vehicle accident that you attend a Police station to report the accident. (This is not required if the Police attend the accident site).
Please ensure that you advise the officer taking the report that there was an injury arising from the accident.

How do I report the accident?

Step 1: Complete an PDF Download 'Accident Report Form'

Additional information regarding the SA CTP Claims process can be obtained in the
PDF Download 'Been involved in a crash?' brochure.

Step 2: Lodge the Accident Report Form with Allianz

Simply print out and complete the form and either:
  1. Mail it to: Allianz Australia SA - CTP GPO Box 2198 Adelaide SA 5001
  2. Fax it to 1300 684 301
  3. Deliver it to Allianz CTP Reception at 89 Pirie St, Adelaide SA 5000
  4. Email to sactpclaims@allianz.com.au

Alternatively you can call Allianz on 1300 618 389 and after taking some preliminary details, we will send you the forms for you to complete.

Step 3: Allianz will contact you

On receipt of your form you will be notified of your reference number and the contact details of the person managing your claim. Should you wish to check on the progress you can contact your Claims Consultant directly on the number provided or call 1300 618 389.

What if I was injured in the accident?

If you have been injured in a motor vehicle accident where the vehicle at fault was registered in SA, you may be entitled to compensation under the SA CTP Scheme.

You will not be able to make a CTP claim in SA if:

What if I was driving the vehicle at fault?

If you were the driver of a vehicle that is deemed to be more than 25% at fault for the accident, an excess will apply. You will be contacted by your Claims Consultant to discuss the circumstances of the accident and will be advised of the decision made and of the amount (if any) payable.

Contact Us