Get a quote and you could win $1,000!

Complete your Car Insurance quote and contact details to go into the draw to win 1 of 5 weekly prizes of $1,000. Competition ends 31 July 2016.

Conditions apply.1 entry per eligible quote. Total prize value $40,000. NSW Permit No: LTPS/16/03406; ACT Permit No: TP 16/00849, SA Licence No: T16/753.

Congratulations to our weekly prize winners!

Comprehensive or Third Party Property?Choose the car insurance that is right for you.

  • Comprehensive Car InsuranceCover for your car and other people's property
  • Cover for accidental damage to your car if you are at fault
  • Cover for accidental damage to other people's property (including vehicles) which is partly or fully your fault
  • Damage to your car if you are not at fault in an accident and the other vehicle is uninsured
  • Accidental loss or damage to your car caused by fire or theft. A 72 hour waiting period applies to bushfire damage.
  • Cover for accidental damage or loss to your car including flood, storm and hail. A 72 hour waiting period applies to flood and hail storm.
  • Guarantee on authorised repairs
  • Reasonable costs of towing after a covered accident
  • Third Party Property DamageCover only for other people's property
  • Cover for accidental damage to other people's property (including vehicles) which is partly or fully your fault
  • Approved legal costs arising out of a claim for liability covered by your policy
  • Legal liability cover when using a substitute vehicle while your vehicle is being repaired or serviced (excluding hire cars)
  • Guarantee on authorised repairs
  • Accidental damage to your car if you are not at fault in an accident and the other vehicle is uninsured. Up to a market value of $5,000
  • OPTIONAL: Optional cover for up to $5000 for accidental loss or damage to your car caused by fire or theft

Policy documents

We do not provide advice based on any consideration of your objectives, financial situation or needs. Terms, conditions, limits and exclusions apply. Before making a decision please refer to the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS). A Premium, Excess, Discount and Options Guide (PED) is also available for reference.

Looking for more?

Do you use your car for ride share?

Allianz provides cover for your car when it’s used as a ride share for services like UberX.

Simply select “Ride Share Use” as the description for your car usage when you get a quote online or contact us on 13 1000 if you’re an existing customer.

More about Allianz Car Insurance

Making a claim

Learn more about making a claim or start a claim now

Learn More

Allianz selected repairers

Allianz has trusted repairers in your area that offer fast and high quality service

Learn More

Quick online quote

Get a quote online in just two minutes. You have the choice of agreed or market value.

Get a quote

Frequently Asked Questions

Yes. In the event that your son/daughter is involved in an accident in your vehicle and is not listed as a nominated driver on your insurance, he/she may have to pay the undeclared young driver excess, the age excess (if he/she is under the age of 25), and also the basic excess applicable to the policy, on condition that Allianz chooses to accept the claim.
Yes. Because your policy may have restrictions on a learner driver being covered in the event of a claim, you need to contact us.
To have a non-standard accessory - such as a music player - covered under your car insurance policy, you need to let Allianz know the details and value of the accessory. You need to do this for all non-standard accessories as well as modifications that you have made to the vehicle to ensure you are covered in the event of a car insurance claim. Remember to also keep a record of your purchases.
In addition to the basic excess, he/she will also be required to pay the age excess. All excesses are displayed on our car insurance policy schedule.
Windscreen protection cover is an option with ourComprehensive Car Insurance cover. We do not offer this option withThird Party Property Damage car insurance policies.
Comprehensive Car Insurance covers damage to your vehicle, loss of your vehicle or property, theft and damage to other people's property such as their vehicle. Compulsory Third Party (CTP) Insurance insures you or any other driver of your vehicle against liability for death or injuries resulting from a motor vehicle accident for which you or the driver of your vehicle are at fault. Third Party Property Damage Car Insurance provides cover or loss against someone else's property. Third Party Property, Fire and Theft Car Insurance adds cover in the event of your vehicle being stolen or catching fire.
Unless they are listed on your car insurance policy, we are unable to provide any information or action any requests on your behalf. Please contact our staff on 13 1000 to discuss what is involved in providing them access to your car insurance policy.

Next Steps