VIC WC - Employer - Manage a Policy

Manage a policyDuring the course of the year Allianz will send you a number of important documents that relate to your premium and the maintenance of your WorkSafe insurance policy.

Policy renewal

Policies are automatically renewed annually on 30 June each year, unless employers provide written confirmation of cessation of business.

You can submit your Declaration for Rateable Remuneration online by using the Online Employer Services Portal. To ensure you receive all policy and premium related correspondence, inform Allianz of any changes to your contact information and postal address.

Make changes to a policy

You can view correspondence and make changes to your policy via online employer services, including:

  • Declare rateable remuneration
  • Change contact details
  • Change a postal address
  • Change a workplace address
  • Add a workplace
  • Cease a workplace
If you require assistance, please call us on 03 9234 3285 (Monday to Friday: 8:30am to 5pm).

Certificate of Currency

A Certificate of Currency verifies that an employer has a current WorkSafe insurance policy. You can obtain a Certificate of Currency by visiting the WorkSafe website. To generate the Certificate you will need:

1. Your WorkSafe Employer Number, and
2 . Your postcode.

Certificates produced are for the current financial year. If you experience any difficulties, contact Allianz on 03 9234 3285 (Monday to Friday: 8:30am to 5pm).

Take out a policy

Find out how to arrange workers compensation insurance with Allianz or transfer your existing policy to Allianz

  • Brokers
  • Employers

Manage a policy

Make changes to your existing policy

Make a claim

If a worker is injured they may be able to receive compensation from WorkSafe by making a claim.
Phone: 1300 659 334 Email:

Access the WorkWell Toolkit

WorkSafe has launched the WorkWell Toolkit to make mental health and wellbeing a priority for all Victorian workplaces.