What are the rules?
Any user-generated comments and content posted to our social media channels doesn’t necessarily represent the opinions of Allianz Australia. We reserve the right to hide, moderate or remove comments and content we consider to breach our house rules. This includes, but is not limited to, any comments or content that, in our opinion:
- could be considered violent, discriminatory, abusive, threatening, defamatory, obscene, false, fraudulent, trolling, spamming, deceptive or misleading, confidential and/or commercially sensitive
- make negative references to any third parties outside Allianz
- violate the intellectual property rights of another
- violate any law or regulation, or include discussion of illegal activity
- include personal or private information, or have the intent to solicit an individual’s private information without their consent
- identify our employees without their consent
- involve an argument between users on our Facebook page, or are meant to solicit a negative response from other users
- have been posted by our employees without authorisation
- contain a link to an external site
- are considered inappropriate in any other way, or are contrary to the purposes of the forum, or don’t add any new value to the original post.
On Facebook, we’ve added a filter to detect and automatically remove posts that contain offensive words and language. Otherwise, where we consider a comment to be in breach of our house rules, we’ll aim to remove it as quickly as possible.
Hours of service
We’re here to support our customers and partners, and welcome your comments and queries. We’ll be available to respond between the following hours:
Monday – Friday: 9 AM – 5 PM AEDT
Saturday – Sunday: 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM AEDT (excluding our LinkedIn Showcase Pages)
Exceptions may apply for specific public holidays or due to unforeseen circumstances, where we’ll post a notice of our impacted operating hours to the affected social media channels.
Quick and easy claims process
To make a new claim, send us a private message on Facebook or Twitter with your policy number and preferred contact details so our team can help.
For enquiries about existing claims, send us a private message on Facebook or Twitter with your claim or policy number, and a summary of the issue.
Alternatively, you can or call 13 10 13 at any time. Our friendly team is available 24 hours, 7 days a week.
Making a complaint
We're here to help
Give us a call, or send us a message
Follow us on
Any advice here does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs. Terms, conditions, limits and exclusions apply. Before making a decision about this insurance, consider the relevant for this insurance are available on this website. We do not provide any form of advice if you call us to enquire about or purchase a product.
Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFS Licence No. 234708 is the insurer of any general insurance products offered, and Allianz Australia Life Insurance Limited ABN 27 076 033 782 AFS Licence No. 296559 is the insurer of any life insurance products offered. Each entity is responsible for any statements and representations made about its products, on this website.