If you already have Business Insurance with us and you need a Certificate of Currency, complete your details below.
If you’ve bought your policy through a broker, you’ll need to contact them directly for a Certificate of Currency.
Important to note:
- Your policy must be current.
- We’ll send your Certificate of Currency to the email address listed on your policy.
- To update your email address or confirm your policy details, call 13 1000.
- If you need your certificate to be sent by post or if your request is urgent, call 13 1000.
- Requests are actioned on the first business day after receipt and may take up to 24 hours to be received.
- While an expiry date for the period of insurance has been indicated, as with many policies, the policy may be cancelled at any time in the future. Its effectiveness can also be affected by any non-disclosure or misrepresentation by you when applying for the policy, as well as the terms of the policy.
- The certificate is issued as a matter of information only – it grants no rights to the certificate holder and doesn’t form part of the policy or extend/amend the cover provided by the policy.
- The information provided in the certificate is a summary only and can’t be relied on as a full description of the policy or its cover.