Diversity is who we are
With our Allianz Pride employee network, we’re encouraging an open corporate culture that values the diversity of all our employees, makes the most of our talents and creates a working environment free from discrimination. Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and intersex (LGBTQ+) people contribute jointly towards the success of the Allianz business strategy.
At Allianz, we believe a diverse business is a strong business. Diversity and inclusion don’t just impact business positively, they’re important to each of us personally. As we develop a culture where both people and performance matter, everyone should have the same sense of belonging and the opportunity to bring their true authentic selves to Allianz every day. Diversity is who we are, inclusion is how we come together.
Together we want to:
- Provide a platform for LGBTQ+ and their supporters within Allianz.
- Raise awareness about the subject of LGBTQ+ and promote mutual respect.
- Establish a network of experts for all LGBTQ+ issues within the Allianz Group.
- Position Allianz as the employer of choice for LGBTQ+ applicants.
Vision and purpose
Some of our objectives include:
- Drive organisational initiatives that maximise the support and development of LGBTQ+ employees.
- Share knowledge and raise awareness of issues focused on developing a more inclusive work environment for LGBTQ+ employees.
- Act as a support network for LGBTQ+ employees and their allies.
- Run events and networking opportunities for LGBTQ+ employees and allies.
- Share best practice and learnings from other employee network groups.