- Allianz is proud to announce that Allianz employee Ashleigh Pickrell has been named 2020 Australian Rising HR Star of the Year at the Australian HR Awards, for her passionate leadership. Allianz also received further recognition with an Excellence Award for the Best Graduate Program category. The Allianz Australia Graduate Development Program prepares graduates to become future leaders of Allianz, and empowers them to accelerate their careers through meaningful work and dedicated coaching and support.
- Now in its seventh year running, the Australian HR Awards is hosted by Human Resources Director and Key Media, and celebrates industry excellence, and the outstanding achievements of the country's top HR leaders, companies and teams. This year the Awards were held virtually, and due to the high calibre of nominations, recognised several excellence awards in addition to the winners of each category.
- Allianz Australia, Chief Human Resources Officer, Vicky Drakousis said the accolades are recognition of the ongoing motivation and commitment the Allianz team bring to the business and namely, the support and empowerment they provide their peers every day, "We couldn’t be more proud to be recognised with these honours by the Australian HR Awards, especially considering the challenging year we've had. Thank you to Ashleigh and all our employees for their ongoing dedication – to consistently improve our ways of working, being present, responsive and smiling whatever the challenge.”
- Commenting on the win, HR Services Manager, Ashleigh Pickrell said, “I’m very humbled and proud to be recognised amongst such a high calibre of HR professionals. I congratulate them for their nominations, and own outstanding contributions. More than ever, communication, and driving new ways of collaboration to foster a healthy culture has been critical. As we look ahead to new and evolving ways of working, I look forward to positively contributing to our people, and ultimately our customers.”
- Allianz Australia is proud to have protected Australians for over 100 years. Our HR team of specialists and generalists support 5,500 people who work at Allianz and our subsidiaries across Australia and New Zealand. At our core, we are focused on creating simple and intuitive experiences for our people, establishing future fit capabilities and developing future leaders of Allianz.
About Allianz Australia
Allianz Australia Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of the worldwide Allianz Group. The Allianz Group is one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers with corporate customers in more than 70 countries. Allianz customers benefit from a broad range of personal and corporate insurance services, ranging from property, life, and health insurance to assistance services, credit insurance and global business insurance. Thanks to our systematic integration of ecological and social criteria in our business processes and investment decisions, we are among the leaders in the insurance industry in the Dow Jones Sustainability Index.
Any opinions expressed constitute our views at the time of issue and are subject to change. Neither Allianz, nor its employees or directors give any warranty of accuracy or accept responsibility for any loss or liability incurred by you in respect of any error, omission or misrepresentation in this article.
We're here to help
Give us a call, or send us a message
Follow us on
Any advice here does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs. Terms, conditions, limits and exclusions apply. Before making a decision about this insurance, consider the relevant for this insurance are available on this website. We do not provide any form of advice if you call us to enquire about or purchase a product.
Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFS Licence No. 234708 is the insurer of any general insurance products offered, and Allianz Australia Life Insurance Limited ABN 27 076 033 782 AFS Licence No. 296559 is the insurer of any life insurance products offered. Each entity is responsible for any statements and representations made about its products, on this website.