If you wish to make a claim, complete and send an Accident Notification Form
. The following is a guide to assist you on how to complete the form. If you require assistance or have any questions, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you.
- Print a copy of the Accident Notification Form. If you are unable to print this form, please contact us and we will send the form to you. The form should be sent to us as soon possible as the law sets time limits for making a claim.
- The form includes a medical certificate, which is required to be signed by a registered medical practitioner.
- If you are making a claim for funeral expenses or claiming for losses or expenses incurred as a relative or a dependant of a person who died in a motor vehicle accident, then you should complete a Compensation to Relatives Claim Form.
- Once the claim form is completed, you will need to sign it. If you are under 18 years of age, someone over the age of 18 years should sign it on your behalf.
- If your injury is more serious, you may need to complete a Personal Injury Claim Form You may contact us to discuss which form you are required to submit, or submit the Accident Notification Form and later we can assist you in completing the Personal Injury Claim Form.
- Once you have completed the form, please forward it to the following address:
NSW CTP Claims Department
GPO Box 4629
Sydney NSW 2001
Remember, if you have any questions, call us, we are here to assist you.
Call 1300 131 319
Or email to: CTP_NSW_Rego@allianz.com.au