Call us on 13 1000

How to lodge a claim

  • Lodge a claim via our online form or by calling 13 10 13
  • Quick processing of your claim will get you back on the road in no time
MAKE A CLAIM or call us on 13 10 13

Making a claim

I need to make an insurance claim. What should I do?

  • Take precautions to prevent further loss, damage or liability.
  • Notify the police if necessary.
  • Have the details of what has happened.
  • Complete our online motor claims form.
Glass Only Claim

Need more help or prefer to chat? Call 13 10 13 and one of our friendly consultants will assit you with the process.

Disaster Support

If you’re an Allianz customer and you’ve been affected by a disaster we’re available to help you, 24 hours a day.

Whether you need assistance or to notify us of a claim, our experienced staff are ready to help. We have extra staff on our 24-hour hotline on 13 10 13 if you have suffered severe loss or damage.

Every claim is important to us, and so is your time, so if your claim is for less severe damage, use our online claim form to submit your motor claim or property claim. You’ll still receive Allianz’s great customer service, but you’ll avoid phone queues, and you’ll be allowing those who’ve been hardest hit to receive urgent assistance.

So call 13 10 13 or use our online motor claims form or property claims form, anytime, day or night.

Frequently Asked Questions

One of our consultants will discuss this with you when they receive your online claim or when you call to make your claim.

Documents such as purchase records, credit card statements and owner's handbooks will help. When you speak to a claims consultant, they'll let you know what you need to provide to help us process your claim.

We organise the quotes and replacement possessions and do most of the leg work for you.

Notify us of your claim either via the online form or by calling 13 10 13 and one of our claims consultants will walk you through the claims process.

Allianz offers an Internal Dispute Resolution Process (IDR) if you aren't satisfied with the outcome or any aspect of a General Insurance claim. To start the process just call us and ask to speak to the Claims Team Leader.

If you are still dissatisfied after the IDR, yo umay choose to refer the matter to an independent external dispute resolution body, the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS). Find out more at the FOS Website.

More information


Cover at a glance

Make a claim

Product Disclosure Statement