Protect the glass in your business

Keep your business on the move

Commercial Motor Insurance

Does your business run a number of commercial vehicles? Commercial Motor Insurance covers you for up to 20 vehicles, including: sedans, wagons, utes, 4WDs, goods-carrying vehicles up to 5 tonnes, trailers, agricultural, mobile and earth-moving equipment.


Use our 24/7 telephone service to lodge a claim

We are available to assist you anytime with our claims hotline.

No extra charge for pay by the month*

We offer pay by the month at no extra charge for your convenience.

Making a claim

Learn more about making a claim or start a claim now.

Policy Documents

Download and read the Product Disclosure Statement for Small Business Insurance.

Certificate of Currency

If your Business insurance is already with Allianz, you can request a copy of your Certificate of Currency.