The Trade Practices Act 1974 (Cth) and all corresponding state and territory legislation imply terms, conditions and warranties into some contracts for the supply of goods and services and prohibit the exclusion, restriction and modification of such terms ("Prescribed Terms
"). Except as provided for by the Prescribed Terms:
- all Content (including information about goods and services) is provided on an "as is" basis without any warranties of any kind;
- to the maximum extent permissible by law, Allianz expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose;
- Allianz, and its directors and employees, does not warrant that your access to our website will be uninterrupted or that our website will operate error free, that any defects will be corrected or that our website and its servers are free of computer viruses and other harmful data, code, components or other material;
- Allianz, and its directors and employees, does not warrant that it will be able to prevent any illegal, harmful or inappropriate use, modification or alteration of our website, or that it will give notice of such use, modification or alteration;
- Allianz, and its directors and employees, does not warrant or make any representations about the correctness, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, reliability, quality or otherwise of the Content (including descriptions of any goods/services). The use of our website and the Content is at your own risk. Changes are periodically made to our website and may be made at any time; and
- if your use of our website or the Content results in the need for servicing or replacing equipment or data, Allianz is not responsible for those costs.