Allianz Pay by the Month Promotion for Financial Institutions
- Information on how to enter the Promotion forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Entries not made in accordance with these Terms and Conditions will be disqualified.
- The Promotion commences at 12.00 am on 1 February 2013 and closes at 11.59 pm on 29 March 2013 (‘Promotion Period’). All times recorded throughout these Terms and Conditions are in Australian Eastern Standard Time. The Promoter is Allianz Australia Insurance Limited of Level 12, 2 Market Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000 (ABN 15 000 122 850) telephone number 132 664 (‘Allianz’).
- Entry into the competition is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over who purchase a new Allianz Home Building and/or Contents, Comprehensive Motor, Third Party Fire and Theft, Third Party Property Damage, Caravan and Trailer or Landlord insurance policy (‘Eligible Policies’) through participating financial institution agents of Allianz during the Promotion Period. A complete list of participating financial institution agents is available from allianz.com.au/FIparticipants. Employees of Allianz are ineligible to enter the competition. Allianz reserves the right to verify the validity of each entry and to disqualify any person for tampering with the entry process. Further, any contact details provided incorrectly over the telephone or online may be deemed by Allianz as an invalid entry.
- Entry into the competition is automatic when an entrant purchases any new Eligible Policy through participating financial institution agents during the Promotion Period. The Eligible Policy will be deemed purchased when Allianz receives full payment of the annual policy premium or the first instalment of premium if paying by the month within 30 days of entering into the Eligible Policy. For the entry to be valid, the Eligible Policy must not be lapsed or cancelled at the time the competition is drawn. The policy holder shall receive one (1) entry into the Promotion per Eligible Policy purchased during the Promotion Period. There is only one (1) entry made per Eligible Policy.
- A representative of the Promoter will conduct a random draw of all entries. There will be five (5) prizes awarded in this competition. The first five (5) valid entries drawn will each be the winner of a prize. The prize winners will be electronically selected at random from a computer-generated listing of entries submitted over the Promotion Period. The draw will take place at 3.00 pm on Friday 19 April 2013 at Level 11, 2 Market Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000. The Prize Winners will be notified by telephone and via email of their win and how to claim the prize by Tuesday 23 April 2013 and their name will be published in The Australian newspaper on Wednesday 24 April 2013. The prize will be sent via courier or any other method agreed with the Prize Winner.
- Each prize consists of AUD$1, 000 cash via cheque or electronic funds transfer. There are five (5) cash prizes in total. The total value of the prizes to be awarded during the Promotion is valued at AUD$5,000.
- If a prize winner wishes to claim their prize, the prize winner must confirm this fact by 5pm on 19 July 2013. If the prize winner fails to do this by the deadline, that prize winner will be deemed to have forfeited the Prize.
- In the event that any prize winner forfeits the prize or a prize remains unclaimed, the Promoter will conduct a redraw, following the same procedure as the original draw. The redraw will take place at 11.00 am on 22 July 2013 at the same place as the original draw. The name of the prize winner from any redraw will be notified in writing and published in The Australian newspaper on 25 July 2013. In the event that this redrawn prize winner is not eligible, the Promoter will conduct a redraw until the prize is awarded (subject to any further regulatory directions).
- The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable. If a prize or receipt of it incurs a tax liability, the relevant prize winner is liable for payment of such tax. In the event of a dispute, the decision of the promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. In the event that any Prize is unavailable for any reason at any time, subject to State Legislation the Promoter reserves the right to substitute that Prize with another prize of equal or greater value and the Prize Winner will be notified accordingly.
- To the fullest extent permissible by law, each entrant in the Promotion including without limitation the Prize Winner, releases the Promoters from any claim, loss, damage, expense (including any claim for legal expenses), cost or charge sustained or in any way incurred by such entrant in connection with the Prize or their participation in the Promotion. The Promoters, their related bodies corporate, officers, employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to direct, indirect, consequential or economic loss) suffered or sustained in connection with this competition, the promotion of this competition, or the use of any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Further, to the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoters exclude liability for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or any website, or any unauthorised intervention, or any combination thereof, including any non-delivery or corruption of entries to the Promoter, injury or damage to participants’ or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this competition. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
Authorised under NSW Permit No.: LTPS/12/10093; ACT Permit No.: ACT TP 12/04663