If you wish to make a claim, complete and send to us a Notice of Accident Claim form
. The following is a guide to assist you on how to complete the form. If you require assistance or have any questions, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you.
- Print a copy of the Notice of Accident Claim Form – Non Fatal. If you are unable to print this form, please contact us and we will send the form to you. The form should be sent to us as soon possible as the law sets time limits for making a claim.
- The form includes a medical certificate, which is required to be completed and signed by a registered medical practitioner.
- If you are making a claim for funeral expenses or claiming for losses or expenses incurred as a relative or a dependant of a person who died in a motor vehicle accident, then you should complete a Notice of Accident Claim Form – Fatal.
- Once the claim form is completed, you will need to sign it and have it witnessed. If you are under 18 years of age or unable to sign it, someone over the age of 18 years should sign it on your behalf.
- Once you have completed the form, please forward it to the following address:
QLD CTP Claims Department
GPO Box 2226
Brisbane, QLD 4001
Remember, if you have any questions, call us, we are there to assist you.
Call 1300 131 319 or
07 3023 9014